Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hi to the World!

Now that we are getting married.. We made our blog!
Oh well,, Jesse did..He sent me an email a week ago and the subject was

i made a new email account for us... a sign of commitment. haha

Haha.. I thought it was very cute.
However... Jesse has been refusing to write a post saying 'NoNo it is girls job!' I am not diligent with any kind of social network thingy...so we will see how this blog goes but hopefully this will help us keep up with everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Inhae, tell Jesse that Josh posts on our blog but just uses my sign in so it still says that I posted it!! Glad to see you have entered the blogging world

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was excited to see ya'll had an english blog set up! I hope you'll keep up with it. Most of the Leavitts and Stones have blogs set up. I don't know about any Cardons or Smiths.

    ReplyDelete